Friday, July 30, 2010

TRAINING LOG: Day Two

Got up this morning at 4:00 a.m. and ate a light breakfast, then went back to sleep. The alarm woke me up at 5:30 a.m., signaling me that it was time to get up and go to the track. I had just gotten into a good snooze with vivid dreaming (something about a baby with two heads and five eyes...lol) when the alarm sounded.

And I thought, "Do I really have to do this?" To which I told myself, "YES! You have to discipline yourself because no one else will!"

So I climbed out of bed, got dressed and made my way to Circle K for a cup of Joe to get my blood pumping. Made it to the track around 6:10 a.m. and did the following:

Walk    1/5th mile
Run      1/5th mile (1:33)
Walk    1/5 mile
Jog       1/5 mile
Crawl   1/5 mile

total time was 18:00

Went to my AA meeting at 7AM and came home and ate the other half of my breakfast and drank some Smart Water. I feel smarter already! Is it time for a nap yet? I think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment