Thursday, July 29, 2010

Running Funnies for Thursday, July 29th

So I came home from the track this afternoon and made a chicken salad and turned on the t.v. After an episode of Friends, my least favorite show, The Office, came on. But today I decided to leave it on because it was absolutely hysterical. It's the episode where Michael hits Meredith with his car, discovers she has rabies and then decides to organize a "Fun Run" to raise "Rabies Awareness!!!"

Totally LMAO!!!!

Michael Scott: I am not going to finish. I can’t beat rabies. Nobody can beat rabies. Rabies has been around for a thousand years. And I was a fool to think that I could beat it.
Finishing that 5K was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I ate more fettuccini alfredo, and drank less water than I have in my entire life. People always talk about triumphs of the human spirit …

… Well today I had a triumph of the human body. That’s why everybody was applauding for me at the end. My guts, my heart and well I eventually puked my guts out. I never puked my heart out, and I am very proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment